Plain biscuit pudding cake (grandma's recipe)
This simple biscuit cake recipe is the easiest dessert you'll ever make. Feel free to switch it up and personalize it to taste!
Despite its simplicity, this cake brings me back to incredible childhood memories of simplicity and good times! I certainly hope it will do the same for you!
Are you ready to get stunned by how easy it is? Let's go!
- 1 box of Jello Cook & Serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box of simple tea biscuits
- 750 ml milk
- 1/4 cup of crushed pistachios
- Pour the milk in a pot and incorporate the pudding mix with a whisk
- Bring to boil while continuously mixing the thickening pudding
- Once boiling, turn the heat off and let cool down for a few minutes
- Take a container of your choice for the biscuit cake
- Layer the container with 1 layer of simple biscuits and pour a layer of the pudding
- Repeat until you are out of pudding (make sure the last layer is of pudding)
- Top with your favourite crushed nuts. We highly recommend it with crushed pistachios
- Chill for minimum 1 hour & enjoy
The plain biscuit cake will be a huge success for that quickly achieved dessert! Enjoy it with a glass of almond milk on the side!